CATs Bermuda Limited is a registered Bermuda charity (Charity number 986) run by a small but dedicated group of volunteers with a vision of controlling and helping Bermuda’s stray and abandoned cats.
The goal of CATs is to look after the welfare of the homeless cat population in Bermuda via a volunteer community based feeding program and basic health care.
CATs aims to:
- Monitor disease and provide basic health care amongst the homeless cat colonies, including spaying and neutering.
- Coordinate volunteer feeders to feed homeless cats at recognized feeding stations throughout Bermuda.
- Assist when possible with TNR (trapping, test, spay/neuter and release).
- Collaborate with other local and international organizations with similar aims.
- Provide community advice on issues relating to stray and abandoned cats.
- Foster public education concerning feline issues.